ACT Partners Consultant
For 29 years, ACT Partners has provided management consulting services to a variety of clients in Europe. We focus on talent development to help our clients achieve improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability. Our team consists of highly competitive individuals. We look for people who are passionate about potential and relentless for results.
We value hard work, new ideas, transparency, accountability and integrity. Armed with training in our proven methodology and the knowledge gained as previous managers, the primary responsibility for our Management Consultants is to work side by side, “on the floor”, coaching frontline supervisors in behavioral changes that drive performance and financial improvements. Our consultants are exposed to a variety of organizations.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and deliver value by:
- Executing the client’s goals, objectives, and processes through measure made products.
- Working side by side with the organization to change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior management.
- Changing cultures for long lasting results.
Candidates must have:
- Affection with talent development
- The wish to work in a team
- Eager to learn
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams.
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving and client management.
- Develop a high level of personal/professional credibility with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Strong observation, analytical, business acumen and leadership skills.
- Adaptability to change in fast-paced and high pressure environments.
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills at least in dutch and english. French is also wanted.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and receive constructive feedback daily.