We need more self-directed teamwork within the organization.
In the organization lots of younger people are engaged; they remain too long dependent on their leaders and the leaders on the other hand are too protective, not giving enough autonomy to their co-workers.
The organization wants all leaders to speak 1 language about leadership and want them to have the same leadership-behaviors
They prefer a learning solution where people can learn whenever they want, not too much class-room; leaders can’t be missed at the workplace ( not yetJ)
Blended version of Situational Leadership® – Building Leaders
A process consisting of
1. E-learning of 1 hour: what is leadership; success and engagement; Model of Situational Leadership®: maturity of co-workers, 4 styles of leadership
2. 360° leadership questionnaire
3. Building Leaders Advanced: ½ day class room doing exercises on defining task related maturity from co-workers and choosing the appropriate leadership style.
Conclusions from 360° feedback and action-plan: how to develop self directed teams, taking into account the task related maturity of my co-workers, and knowing my own preferred leadership style.
4. E-learning about development and regression
5. Individual outtake: giving individual support on the SMART personal action plan.
Leaders learned to identify the gap between so called self-directed team and their actual team.
They are bridging the gap by talking task-related maturity with co-workers and developing them while choosing the appropriate leadership style.
Remarks by Lieve
The blended formula with e-learning was appreciated within the organization: the class room training practical and the individual coaching very useful.
360° feedback: insightful.
Want to know more about how ACT Partners can help you or your organization improve with self-directed teamwork?